- What We Do
The ECESC Repair Department provides audio-visual and computer equipment repairs at substantial savings to member schools. Year-round, member schools may send equipment to the Center for repair and/or cleaning.
Our drivers will transport equipment for repair to and from member corporations on an as-needed basis during the school year. Cost-effective repairs help schools to maintain ever-increasing inventories of computer and audio-visual equipment. Reasonable rates are charged for repair time and materials.
Benefits to Schools
• No charge for pick-up and return of equipment
• Cost-effective repair service at less than industry rates
• Good repair turn-around times
• Quality maintenance that prolongs the life of the equipment• Honest answers to repair problems.
What We Service
VCRs Laptops Televisions
Projectors Monitors Stereos
Cassette Recorders Mice CD Players
Record Players Keyboards TV/VCR Combos
CPUs Camcorders LaminatorsTypewriters ....and much more!
Now we adding iPADS to our repair list! Be aware that we can repair for a lower cost, but this will void the warranty.Repair Procedures
1. Fill out a yellow ECESC equipment repair tag for each item. Include a brief description of the nature of the problem. Attach the tag to the item. If you wish to receive notification of cost before repairing, please note on the tag, otherwise, the repair will automatically be made. You may be contacted by phone or with a faxed “repair estimate” form to your building, which you will mark appropriately and return to the SC.
2. NOTE: BE SURE THE SCHOOL NAME IS PERMANENTLY MARKED ON THE EQUIPMENT
3. Place repair items in the designated corporation pick-up point.
4. School personnel may deliver equipment in need of repair to the Service Center. However, a yellow ECESC repair tag MUST be attached.
5. Average turn-around time for most items is 2-4 weeks, depending on availability of parts and technician workload.
6. When the ECESC courier returns repaired items to a corporation, a school employee must sign the finished work order, as proof of delivery. One copy remains with the account payable representative at the school district and the other copy is returned to the ECESC.
7. Following the last regular van delivery in June, schools may request a pick-up for large numbers of items needing repair or cleaning during the summer. Please mark the tags “summer maintenance” and any problems you are having with it. Pick-up is scheduled on an individual basis. These items are delivered to the corporation at the beginning of the fall semester.
- How to Contact Us:
Repair Department Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Toll free: 800.669.3010
Supervisor: Larry Williams